Don't be as dumb as me. I remember totally enjoying the sound of my new 22's, playing some rock music, and almost everything else.. Hey, some Rush for the Canadian folks was rockin That night. playing with a few things, checking everything out.

The next morning, I am hearing this terrible rattlin sound out of the right speaker, I was playing some high/extended octave focals (yes classical) to wake me up, and some how thinking maybe I had over-driven my new speakers. I had some cold ones, but it was a peaceful, type of analisis. I am thinkin, these speakers must be a piece (P.O.S.) of $hit. How is that possible??? I turned it up, but not serious. Being so quick to wire em up and let it play I did not tighten the hex nut on the binding post very well, and it backed out, that little washer, and the gap caused by someone (me) that was in such a hurry will reverbirate pretty good. Oh well, take your time settin it up is the gist of it.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s