Sheesh - take it easy on him. This is supposed to be a friendly place where people can learn more about Axiom products. If you want to give people the impression that all Axiom owners are belligerent, unfriendly people, please take that to another forum. (This also applies to the people who debase Axiom because the production is not completely vertically integrated.) He was just stating that he didn't want to pay an extra 15% for speakers when he could get them at the regular price elsewhere. He was obviously joking when saying he wasn't proud to be a Canadian. Not everything is exactly as it is written; the skill of taking things in context is important, not only in forums but in everyday life.

Additionally: Don't you think you give people who aren't Canadian a bad taste of what it is to be Canadian by being angry with a fellow Canadian?

Why has there been so much bickering on these boards lately? I know that it has killed my willingness to check them often. The Quality Posts : Junk Flames ratio is decreasing very rapidly, and I believe it is due to people just simply not being cordial to their fellow forum members.