Hi VV. I'll add a little fuel to the "M60s are more than enough" fire here and you will be happy with them in the room you have. The M80s are excellent as well, but louder is their value-add, but you must ask if you will play them loud enough to warant the purchase. Having said that, make the decision based on what makes you happy. Getting the M60s and spending the next few years of you life not quite being able to scratch that "what if" itch is a problem to be avoided. Also, the M80s would give you better bragging rights and assist your testosterone production.

Having the M60s gives you $300 more to apply to a receiver or separates. You can transfer your bragging rights to the receiver and win all the way around.

Both the VP100 and VP150 are excellent centers. I have the VP100 in a 16x22x10 room and it is terrific. Again, the VP150 soothes the upgrade muscle twitch.

When I assembled my HT setup, including my Axioms, I used the experience I have gained over time to make my decisions. Buy quality, get enough of it to assure I was happy and stop short of getting more than I would actually use, need or appreciate. I have spent alot of time wringing my hands over the decisions, but it's only HT - not life & death.