In reply to:

Still a bargain after the price increase. Nice of them to give us a heads-up instead of just springing it on us, isn't it?

Yes and yes, Twirly22!

I'm very thankful that Axiom alerted us to the upcoming price increases. Most companies would never provide that kind of information to their prospective customers.

I haven't been around this forum for the last three or four weeks, and I was unaware of the pending price increases until my Axiom buddy and pal Wid e-mailed me yesterday. THANK YOU for the heads-up, Wid!!! You rock, buddy!!!

As a direct result of Wid's e-mail, I decided to stop procrastinating and I ordered a pair of Boston Cherry M60ti's late this afternoon!!! I wanted to get them at the current price rather than next week's 12.5%-higher price.

I also want to point out that Wid has been very helpful to me with regard to the Axiom product line and specifically, the M60ti's. I first started chatting with him back in late August and he's always been eager to show me the ropes and answer my thousands of questions. Thank you again for all your help, Wid!!!

I placed my order with the Axiom Factory Outlet Store. Wid still swears that he can't find anything wrong with his B-stock M80ti's, and I've read similar comments from other Axiom Factory Outlet customers here in the forum. The lead time on my order is three weeks: I can certainly try to live with that!

I'm pumped!!! I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight!