After hours of changing cables new and old, positions, flippin the speakers, toe in, toe out, radio tuning, music tuning I think the culprint could be my damn reciever and also one speaker maybe is .5-1dB higher than the other (I don't have a sound meter to prove it). I think the amp built into the integrated reciever powering the left speakers is kinda off or not as clean as the right. The reason for this is that when I do tone tests at the very lowest setting I find that going up just the tweeter on the left side gives this very very very very slight fluttering (I mean soo faint). This happens even if I change speakers..change wires..move the left speaker to an isolated place. Its definitely the front left amp sending the highs at a different level than the right. The right side does not have that issue. The test tone sounds clean on the right side with both speakers. One thing i noticed is that when I flipped the speakers right to the left side and left on the right side it seemed to sound a little more center.
The question is the speakers are under the 30 day warrantee. Is .5 -1 dB even a noticible technical issue? I know I can change my settings in my reciever but is the norm to band-aid a problem rather than fix it. (Being a programmer band-aid solutions always hunt you in the long run. A complete rebuild of the code is has more often desirable effects)
As with my Rotel RSX1065..is the hassle to exchange or wait to fix or lift the damn 50+ lbs receiver worth my time for a slightly skewed center....
With all the money you pay for this crap..you think that they would be much more precise.

ppphhhhfftttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: after all that ... all this stuff still sound pretty good.