DOOOOOODe... those line conditioners and such, are complete bull sh*&.... I’m in the power business, and the ONLY way that one of those would help you out, is if your local power companies power plant started generating "DIRTY" power, which is total bull sh*& anyhow, because the power that you receive at your house, is a freaking clean 60hz, at 120-220v at your house... the electrical distribution gird in the us is rock solid, and there is COMPLETLY no reason for you to spend the money on that crap... if your house was receiving ac at maybe a range of 50-70hz, on a regular basis then it would be worth it, but frankly that doesn’t happen. Just get your self a high amp breaker, and have an electrician install it, and run your audio equipment into the breaker, with a serge protector, and you will be fine. I have my audio equipment hooked up to a 20amp fuse, and I have blown the fuze before… that’s a pretty good amount of freaking power, and well, the music and picture quality when I blew the fuse was as good as when I was at a much lower power consumption….

All those monster cable “line conditioners” are is basically a capacitor bank. To keep the voltage at a constant value, which the freaking power company is doing for you anyhow, also, keep in mind, your home audio gear is designed to operate on a certain range of voltages ect, think about it, the people that design the audio equipment know that there are going to be some fluctuations in the voltage that your gear is going to be able to receive, and they have compensated for it… at least for a 3000$ retail amp, the damn designers better have… grr….

I hope that this has helped you.. but honestly there is no need for you to spend the money on such equipment, like the others have said, it is just basically one more piece of equipment for people to buy and “think their music sounds better” spend that 300$ on a better quality projector screen, or a better receiver/amp….