Player8, first of all, thank you for the offer. If I decide to drive up North next weekend, I will contact you for further details.

Room size is definitely a change from my apartment earlier( Acutally after your posts, I measured it and it actually measures 18x30x9 = 4860). Richeydog, how would the 2 channel amp change the denon 2805's 100W output ?

Perhaps, I did not word it correctly. Its not that I do not "want" a subwoofer, its more like its not fitting in my budget See I was planning on adding the VP150($385) and pair of QS8($500)...I also noticed the SVS 20-39, which runs $600+shipping.

Buying both is kind of a pinch currently. So, I was hoping I could manage with the center and surrounds for a while (year or so ) before adding the sub. But it seems to me that in my current situation with the larger room and the choice of M60/2805, I will be "forced" into buying the sub as well, right ?

Or should I just buy a sub making it a 2.1 system ? would the M80's have provided better lower end punch ?