Keep telling us more, especially about the H/K!

I have to confess that I'm changing speakers. I'm not getting rid of the Axioms, but for the HT/main listening area I was able to get a pair of Dynaudio 52SEs at a reasonable price @ Audiogon. So they will replace my M22s, and I suspect I'll need to replace my VP150 center. On the other hand, I bet the QS8s will stay.

Anyhow, while I really love my Elite 55TXi, it's not meant to drive a 4 ohm load (and only 86dB sensitivity). So I just started looking at other receivers and the H/K comes highly recommended for this kind of load. Other receivers (Rotel, Arcam, B&K, etc.) are above the desired price point, but the NAD T763 seems in the right ballpark.

I want excellent HT performance, but need an outstanding stereo/music experience. So want to hear more about your impressions about the H/K's music performance.

Also, any H/K product experts out there? I'm getting confused about the various feature trade-offs btw the 630, 635, 2005, etc. They don't seem to do a really clean "good, better, best" build-up of features.

Whew, this became long! Thanks for writing up your impressions.

Rich