OOOOOOO! That's an even tougher question! They're all gonna sound good on the Axioms. I would think it would depend upon which of those 3 genres is your favorite.

Pretending that it's me, because I'm an absolute movie freak, I'd watch a movie first. Then I'd check out a DVD-A to see what the Axioms could do with surround music. Then, I'd play a redbook (standard stereo) CD.

On the other hand, if I wanted to make a comparison to the speakers the Axioms replaced, I'd probably first choose a DVD-A that I really love, that is well recorded, and with which I'm very familiar. That would really tell me if there's been an improvement.

At some point you're going to definitely want to listen to a favorite stereo CD through only the M60s, without even a sub, just to see what they can do.

I'm not being much help, am I Octavian. The truth is, only you can really answer your question. But, I hope I've provided some food for thought. Be sure to let us know what you decide, and what your impressions are when you finally get the chance to listen for the first time. It's an exciting moment, and most all of us here love reliving that moment, vicariously, through others like you. Enjoy!

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton