I have the 7200 and M80’s that I play through the zone II. I have a POS Bose system upstairs in an open loft.

You will have not hear so much as a whimper from the 7300 driving the M80’s. The loudest that I have played them (and in the same room) was 117 decibels. They were playing this loud 15 feet away, at a + 5 on the HK volume control. FYI, the HK goes from -40 to +40. They are about 8 feet apart and 2 feet away from the wall. Placement has not been an issue whatsoever, and I don’t relay understand why folks say that placing these things is an onerous task. I’ve moved them around quite a bit and eventually just put them where they seemed to fit in best with my furniture. There is a tad bit difference with base when I have them closer to the wall, but definitely no difference when I move them further away or closer together, or toe them in or out. The M80’s play nothing but music. However, one day I sat downstairs while playing a DVD just to hear how they would sound in stereo with the LF-1 on. That was a huge mistake because now I really really can not stand the POS Bose system. Before I was getting by, now I’m sick with thought about how much better a real HT sound system will sound. So I’ll be ordering an Axiom HT speaker system for the loft pretty soon.