Superbit movies are DVDs by Sony that have no special features so that they maximize the bit rate of the picture and sound. When there is less compression on the DVD, the picture is able to show more detail. All superbits also come with DTS sound, which is always a welcome upgrade in my book. I prefer to own the best version available, quality wise, so I try to buy the superbit and rent the special features from Netflix, since I only watch those once.

I bought the superbit version at Best Buy for $14.39. They also had the first movie in superbit for $11.99. I also picked up two more superbits because they had a buy one get one free deal. I got 4 superbit DVDs for $45. It was a damn good deal.

I have been back from England since mid-September. It was an amazing trip and my boss was incredible. She was also very inspirational to me about doing structural engineering projects that are really interesting (she did the structural engineering on the London Eye).

I have moved into a new house where I have been able to play my Axioms as loud as I want. My ex-girlfriend (who I lived with in my old apartment) also left town to move to New York City, which is very hard for me, but I get to play my music and movies without her yelling at me to turn it down. Hopefully, when I graduate in June (6 years baby!), I will be able to meet her there in New York.

Axiom needs to make some flat panel speakers for me by then so I can hang them next to a plasma when I move into an excruciatingly small apartment in New York City.