Watched the Spidy 2 Superbit last night. The DTS mix has got to be one of the best mixes I've heard. The bass is killer an it's not boomy. The bass is also really tight and well controlled, and there's a lot of scenes where it needs to be controlled. The other thing that really makes the DTS mix stand out is how full and large the soundstage is. Most movies sound better in my home theater than they do in a real theater, but what most DVDs lack is that soundstage that makes you feel like your in a much larger room. This DTS mix gives the feeling of being in a much larger room. My HT is 13x24, but if sure felt like I was is a much larger space, the soundstage is very full and seems to go well beyond where my walls end and if you want surround and channel seperation then it's there too.

I wan't as impressed with the pic quality though. I use a Sanyo Z2 projector with a 104" screen and a Momitsu upconverting DVD player and the pic quality is good, but there is some noise and a little EE. It's a good transfer, but not as good as other Superbit titles like Bad Boys II.