Thanks, Randy.

Jacob, as you can see I have the 3803. However, I previously used an 1803 and it was more than enough receiver. I got the 3803 due to a combination of a killer deal, ability to act as a pre/pro if I wanted to add an amp, a bit more power, and, most importantly, upgrade-itis, bragging rights and testosterone level enhancement.

As far as "things to do in Rochester if you're dead", that's redundant. It's a great place to raise a family, but it is NOT an entertainment mecca by any means. We do have the Finger Lakes wine country about 45 minutes SE, but otherwise we specialize in cold and gray. Also have all 4 seasons - June, July, August and winter. Too bad we didn't have this conversation a couple of months ago - I could have taken you out for a little golf. Also, based on my experience with Mapquest, I'm guessing the drive is closer to 4 hours than 5.

Did you not have any luck with Amie finding someone a bit closer for you? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have you come up, but the density of the population in your neck of the woods would suggest SOMEONE has Axioms closer to you. Also, did you look at any listings in states adjoining NY? You might find something within a couple of hours.