Well I finally got everything connected and working (sort of) last night. I ordered the M60, 150 center, EP350 sub and 150 surrounds, all with Warm Cherry finish and white grills. A Denon 3805 powers them; also have the Denon 2910 and a Mit 52725 DLP. I setup all channels using the Avia DVD and a sound meter.

First off, the speaker finish is superb. The wife was very impressed. The only negative comments I have are about the speaker cables that I also ordered and they are not made by Axiom anyway. I do have one suggestion, which would concern the VP150 center. I believe it would be helpful to be able to add the same type of wall mounts that are on the QS8. Two “ T “ brackets would be more than sufficient on the 150 center and at least in my case would make mounting the center above the TV much easier. Just a thought….

I cannot begin to describe the sound quality of these speakers. To say the least I am amazed. I have the 2910 connected to the receiver with both optical and analog (for DVDA/SCAD). We watched iRobot and Master and Commander both where excellent. I think the biggest surprise was the EP350 sub. I was a little worried about the sub, due that everyone suggests either SVS or HSU. I must say that the EP350 is a superb sub, Master and Commander was amazing, the explosions rocked the room were sharp but not over powering. I am very pleased with the speakers and support from Axiom, from the start of my order until delivery (even with a small hiccup on the center). Axiom was courteous, professional and more than happy to help with any questions, even when they don’t concern speakers.

Now my question – I bought Metallica (DVDA) and Diana Krall (SACD), which are the first CD of this type I have bought. When playing either of these the Sub doesn’t respond. (light on the back is red) All the other speakers are working fine, just nothing from the sub. Is there something I need to set in the receiver for the sub to work with this type of CD? To me it sounds like there is not enough bass in the music, unlike when I play regular CD; even though with a regular CD only the front two speakers are playing. (Is this normal too or do I have something set wrong?

I will try to post pictures sometime after Xmas, just a bit busy at the moment. Also, thanks to everyone here who directly or indirectly helped myself (and many others) with questions about Axiom products.

Take care and MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Del D