I was waiting for a comment from you re: the MX-700! I'm just having one of those "unmotivated" days even though I really DO have work to do. I can get away with popping on here every 1/2 hour much easier than I can really taking on a multi-hour project such as the remote!

As a general update, I DID pick up that piece of "entertainment" furniture at Target I posted about a week or so ago:

JoninFlorida was right, the color didn't quite match my Beech Axioms so I bought it in black. It's all black with silver "frosting" on the glass and I am replacing a few of the pieces (the drawer fronts and a large piece of trim on the front top edge that's not really visible in this photo) with a couple of pieces that I made myself that are very close to the color of the Axioms. When all is said and done, it'll primarily be black with some silver to match the Sammy DLP and some "Beech" to match the speakers. I also bought low-profile castors for it.

My goal at this point is to finish the editing I need to have done before Christmas by tomorrow. Then, the next several days will be assembling the furniture, putting the audio rack "inset" into the closet, and programming my remote.

Then, if I'm lucky, I'll post the big, long article about the purchase, Axioms, and overall setup just before Christmas. If not, it'll be just after. And yes, it'll have lots of photos or a link to a webpage of photos.

Believe me, the remote is on my list of things to do SOON! I don't ven have my punch-throughs in there yet, so simply changing the volume is currently a PIA!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::