Well, yesterday i got my M80's and wow. All the things i have been missing! Unpacked axioms great packing job, no shipping damage at all. And i got the outlets and like everyone says, i could only find a couple really small marks, i mean, not even noticeble unless you looked for them. Wow what a great way to save! Hooked em up and the sound was amazing. soo detailed, and WHoa those little 6.5 inch woofers blew me away! they have much better quality bass then my old speakers with dual 10inchers in each speaker. Never again will i doubt small drivers for bass. Im hearing alot of things i never heard before also. hearing alot of the hiss in recordings i never knew was there. The beginning of pink floyd's Wish you were here was soo detailed and clear, i was reading the manual and the axioms immediatly caught my attention when the guitar started. I cant wait to go through my whole cd collection! so thanks to everyone who has helped me. And thanks to axiom for such a great product at such a great price with superb customer care. THANKS!