Bray - Good call on Laura Dern....I am mesmerized by her in everything she's in. Not completely sure why.

I mentioned this on Mark's other thread, but it's appropriate for this. When I first saw the movie Dangerous Liaisons years ago, I was glued to the TV....an amazing feat getting a fairly young kid glued to a 17th century themed movie. First and foremost, the dialog and delivery was amazing....the lies, the deceit, the calculation. Add to that the amazing delivery by Glenn Close, Michelle Pheiffer, & John Malcovich. I have been a fan of Malcovich ever since. However, this movie (along w/ Tequila Sunrise)helped to seal Michelle Pheiffer's name on the top of my list for a long time.

Another one of those movies for me was Somewhere In Time. Jane Seymour was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. For her age, she still looks amazing to this day.

What else....I was enamored w/ Madelaine Stowe for some time following Last of the Mohicans. I'd have to agree w/ everyone's discussion of Charleze Theron....very classic beauty.