Thanks for all the responses. I do enjoy cranking the music quite loud. The room that the system will be in is around 3000 cf. The only reason I was concerned regarding the yammie is that one of my friends has a 1400 yammie and it shuts down after extensive loud playing on his 4ohm speakers. If this is the case with my 1500 I wanted to be prepared to order a new amp. The Crown is a great price however it sounds like it requires some manual control when you are using it. I have been reading that you want it turned all the way up when listening to loud levels and when you turn off your system you should turn it down, via dials since there is no remote to reduce the audio thump produced in the speakers from turning it off. Also that fact that it does not have a remote and from what I can tell it does not auto senses your signal so you need to manually turn it on and off. I guess this is not a big deal however it would be nice to have this automated. From my reading the outlaw mono block 200s will turn on and off by signal detection and do not require you to have to manually adjust any volumes. Am I wrong on the Crown when referring to the way it operates with the manual dials? Any other good 2 channels or mono block amps that are in this price range. I really like the price of the crown however I do like the signal detection and no manual dials of the higher priced outlaw blocks. The price of the crowns are as low as 280 – 330 where a pair of the outlaws will run a bit over 600 after shipping.