Well after about a month of some serious research on speakers, not to mention many trips to the local speaker stores, I finally ordered my Axioms based on glowing message reviews all over the place on the Internet. Here's the set I got...

M60ti
2-QS8
vp100

I already own a SVS subwoofer so skipped on the EP350.

I actually did a test run about a month ago and ordered the vp100 as an early x-mas present to myself to see if I really wanted the rest of the system. It was VERY nice but I could not really judge how well all of the speakers would sound based on just on that one alone.

I was sooooooooo close to buying a pair of Klipsch RF-35 and RS-35 because they sounded so awesome at the store. Then I read a posts by somebody on another message board that just about did the same thing, then ordered the same Axiom speakers I just did and was very happy that he got the Axioms instead of a Klipsch. This matched what so many others have said too. So on a huge leap of faith, I made the plunge. Now my only problem is waiting for the dang things to arrive - can you say agony!!!!!

My wife is made at the money I spent but she just does not understand. Oh well!!!

Later,
Jason J