Woo Hoo!
A shoot for which I was just preparing to leave was cancelled. I can't help but be a little happy to have my afternoon free when I've got so much to get caught up on! So what do I do first? Come visit you guys, of course!

So the question for the day (or week, if it gets legs….!):

What product would you like to see Axiom introduce and why? Bigger flagship? Outdoor speakers? Car speakers?

I'll start:
I'd like to see two products. The first would be an M120. This would be a 50" tall Floorstander with (2) 12" powered woofers. Yes, woofers; not subwoofers… I think those should remain a separate specialty speaker. But imagine a bigger floorstander with a 200/watt amp built-in for the bass and a flat response to 30Hz! As to why I would like to see a speaker like this? So when I finally "get over the hump" and start making decent money, OR, get an inheritance, OR in a little lottery money and build a specialty theater/music room, Axiom can get my $8,000 speaker budget instead of someone else!

The second product would be an EP-400… a little brother to the 600 and 500 for those of us who would like deeper bass than the 350 offers, but have small enough rooms that they can't justify $1100 on a sub that only gets turned up ¼ of the way at most! Hey, the 500 and 600 are great subs from all accounts, but in a little room like mine? I need something between the 350 and the 500 with the technology of the 500 but less power, extension, output, and cost.

Who's next?

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::