>>Especially if you have handguns sitting atop your speakers. What the heck is that avatar all about?

It just sort of happened. One of the threads got hijacked from speakers to handguns (initially by someone else) and it occurred to me that there were no "guns & axioms" pics on the Internet (confirmed by a quick search). I figured I should rectify that.

It was time to change the ol' avatar anyways so I stuck the "guns on the m60s" pic up instead. Then it occurred to me that it probably wasn't anything out of the ordinary since half of the board members live in "right to carry" states and might have handguns sitting on their speakers anyways, so I added the Canadian flag to clarify things. It looked sufficiently odd and I had to get back to work so that's where I stopped.

Note -- living in Canada as I do the guns are stored unloaded, trigger locked, then double-locked inside a large safe with ammunition stored in a separately locked container. This was just a photo-op while I was cleaning them.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8