John, I have been trying to convince Outlaw for over 3.5 weeks that the problem was with this 770. Yes, the pic you seen it was stacked with the 950, but that was only after a few weeks of having it on the flloor, with nothing stacked on it, and the heat issue was not effected either way, on the floor, or in the cabinet. I even put a 17" house fan directly on the amp, and even with that, the problem channel would cut out with in 20 minutes.. As for offering to send a replacement, that is what concerned be after the first 3 calls, and they just wanted me to keep doing trouble shooting, which I have done for weeks..So today, I just forced the issue and made it clear I was not going to continue to just waste time re-trying things that have been done many times, I believe this unit had a problem, and I'm sure from all of the positive things I read about customer service from Outlaw before deciding to purchase from them must be true. This was just a freak thing, and for some reason, they choose to go to an extreme trouble shooting, and still wanted to wait and talk to facory techs, to see if they could arrive a solution. But after the thermo protectors have went through 70 - 100 resets, I did not fell like keeping the 770 should they find a solution, and send the 770 back to me. <g>