You think that's bad?

*go back to June 23rd, 2004*

Ring Ring!

Sean: Good afternoon, IMSS South, Sean speaking?
Caller: You suck!
Sean: Excuse me?
Caller: Your damn speakers are here.
Sean: *grins* sweet!
Caller: I hate you! There's so many boxes, and Mom says they're too big!
Sean: No they're not, what a spiffy day this has been!
Caller: No, they're to big, I'm going to break them..... and you SUCK! *click*
Sean: *snickers to self and hangs up phone*

That's right, in the middle of my work day I was informed that not just my M60's, but my VP150, QS8's, 175 ft of Axiom Speaker Wire, 25" Axiom Component Video cable, a 6' optical cable, 6' coaxial cable, 12' stereo audio cable, 35' subwoofer cable, and three Full Metal Brackets... were all waiting for me at the door.

I almost went nuts.... then there was my subwoofer, but that was a bitch because of customs + shipping, having to fax things, but when it showed up, oh baby....

My room STILL smells like Axiom, they have a certain smell about them, and I loves it so very much! Only thing I miss is the novelty feeling. I still love my speakers to death, but I'm used to them being here now, coming home and seeing speakers mounted on my ceiling was such an adrenaline rush.

EDIT: Did I mention I had to wait 2 weeks with my Denon AVR-3805 sitting on the floor to set it up, then another 1.5 weeks til Dad had time to help me run the wire? They were sitting right there, in boxes.... *drools*... I was in pure agony the day my subwoofer came and Dad was away on business, I called around frantically trying to find someone to help me move it downstairs...

- D

"Big John is my Idol...or is it that other way around? Let's ask Ray!"