Welcome Nick!
John really covered all the important points well, so there's no sense in my reiterating them!

Two additional thoughts, though:
One, you may want to consider the 350 sub instead of the EP175. I have a room that's a fair amount smaller than yours (13x13) and I wouldn't want to go smaller than my 350 for my tastes... and I don't consider myself a bass-head (hmmm, without the hyphen, it reads as more of a fish head thing... Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Roly-Poly Fish heads.... Hmmm, I digress.... where was I?).

Oh yeah, the other thing I wanted to mention is the concern for ordering "something so expensive from Canada". I, too was concerned about ordering speakers without hearing them, but I don't feel that way at all now. Not only do I love my Axioms, I've since learned as I spend more and more time here and in other forums, that ANY and ALL speakers sound different dependant upon the room they're in. In that respect, having 30 days to listen in YOUR intended room makes more sense than buying speakers from a local showroom.

Besides, if you did decide to return a speaker, Axioms' return point is in Buffalo, NY, so you don't have to deal with the "border stuff (and it's fees) if you did have a return!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::