Haven't got a single "con" to mention.

First. I heartily support your decision "to change some priorities, and start doing more things just for (yourself)." I don't know your age, but I suspect you're somewhere in my neighborhood (59). One of the things I actually LIKE about getting older, is being just a bit more comfortable in my own skin. I've reached the point where I'm more able to forgive my weaknesses and faults. I still try to control them, and try not inflict them on others, but I've abandoned punishing myself because of them. The time left is too short to be beating myself over the head with remorse. So what you see is, pretty much, what you get.

You've gone through, to say the least, an eye opening experience. I think classifying an up close and personal encounter with your own mortality as "eye opening" is reasonable, don't you? Equally reasonable is that experience leaving you with the desire to do a bit more for yourself. I wholeheartedly agree that you should do just that.

I have long drooled over the Halos. I've never heard or seen them in action, but IMHO they are among the handsomest pieces of equipment available. I have a raging case of equipment envy.

What a wonderful experience with the store. I wish I had a place near me that would just put me in the room and then leave me on my own for two hours. And, their agreeing to take them back if you have any problems is icing on the cake. We don't have Good Guys here in Ohio. Drat!

Be sure to let us know how it goes when you get them set up and running. More pics, too.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton