I don't want to sound overly basic, but I had one bad experience with a "non-dealer" purchase that had severe damage when I received it. I spoke of it here quite extensivly. It finally was resolved. But I waited for the company to "reverse" the charges as they said they would. They kept saying "don't worry, we'll make it right" I gave them a few weeks, no refund - or new product. I then called my Visa (Bank of America) They instantly, I mean like 5 minutes I went on line, I was 100% refunded. Then they conducted their investigation. The shipper was only going to get paid from Visa AFTER everything was right. I had my refund (because of the credit card only) and I had their damaged goods. It was all resolved, but having a BIG financial company, and not lil ol me give my money back instantly, put the burdun of proof on the shipper sure made it easier. It all very much worked out in the end. Always use a credit card "just in case" I am so glad I did not pay cash, or money order.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s