to be honest man, i wouldn’t buy something the way you are saying, i had herd of toooo many people getting ripped off, even using the escrow services... especially international. One of my buddies, told me about a guy he herd about at the local audio shop, bought a pair of speakers on ebay or something, the speakers retailed for 10k$ us, he got them for 2000$ and sent the money, money order I think… and never got his speakers, and there was nothing he could do about it….. on the other had, I read an article in a magazine where a guy bought a runco projector, a CRT one, and the projector was shipped in a card board box.. the projector weighted over 100lbs, and by the time the box arrived at the destination, the box was torn to hell, and a corner of the projector was hanging out… so even if you do get your item, no telling what condition it will “really” be in… personally, I would never buy anything that expensive from a non retailer… the only “safe” thing I would think, would to send the money from a credit card, because if you don't receive the item, or there is any fraud involved, you can make that claim with your CC company and you get your money back, and they will pursue the issue if they see fit. I would think that is the safest way… hope this helps bro.