OK, now that I have your attention, as some of you may know, I am still building my home theater, so my Axioms have been sitting idle a lot, pushed into a corner of our home office.

Recently, we moved the M60s, VP150, and my SVS our into the living room. We had the QS8's out for a little bit too, but they just sit on a shelf for now since they are not going to be in the living room much longer (as the HT is getting closer to completion).

Tonight, we had some friends over. Actually, it was the guy that reminded me what a movie at home should sound like about 9 months ago when I stopped over and his kids were watching Toy Story 2. He has a Klipsch set up in his living room, and it was the point that I said to my wife that I would have a home theater again.

So anyway, back to tonight. So he wants to hear these speakers, these Axiom speakers.

I popped in a CD (what, a CD? I thought I bought these for a home theater and not for music audio), and just pressed play...

All I can say is that I know EXACTLY why I bought these speakers!!!!

I just am amazed at the quality of sound that they produce.

I am sure that at some point I will take them for granted, but for now, since I don't get to use them much, I have learned to really appreciate the quality of sound that they produce and can NOT wait to be able to put them in their new home in my home theater.

Farewell - June 4, 2020