Yeah, I wish they DID have some referral program for the MX-700 that resulted in $$$. Unfortunately, it's not just ONE place that sells them, so that isn't feasible. The real payoff for me is how happy folks are that get one.

I get abused (in a friendly way ) about touting the MX-700, but the only thing driving my passion for it is - it's performance.

I'm pretty sure everybody that finds just that one special thing that works fantastically for them in their HT mix feels the same way about that thing as I do about my 700. The nice thing is that, to a person here, everyone that has gotten one feels good about it.

Bren - it's interesting that you found that HTM job opening. I think I know why it exists. In the Home Theater Master forum and Remote Central, there is a "former" HTM tech that has shown up in the last couple of months. He seems to post a few times in each of the threads, offering (almost enough) advice. Invariably, he offers his help in setting up the remotes - at a fee. I'm not sure why the Mods let it continue, but it IS becoming annoying.

I'm just wondering how board denizens are using the MX-700 (and/or MX-500).

Ray