From what I have been told it is a cheap unit, like those $20 units that you hook up to a TV, inside a box that is smaller than regular arcades, but does include a small TV. For $500 I think that it is a bit pricey for what you get, but to each their own. Personally, I like the fact that I can play over 5000 real arcade games and I am not limited to 10-20. Look at it this way as well. If you or your kids get tired of the few games that are there, you will have a good size, ugly decorated, TV in a box sitting around.

Again, some people are going to eat this stuff up, and if it is for you, great. I am only expressing my opinion and words of caution. If anyone here gets one, I sure won't bad mouth them or belittle them for their decision. There is obviously a market for these, or Target wouldn't sell them.

If you do get one, please share your experiences with it so that I can share with others at www.arcadecontrols.com...

Here is a link to a discussion about this 5'2" "monster"... Maybe if you sit down... Hmmm. Mine is taller than I am and I am 6'2" with shoes on.

Anyway, the link ...
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=44831.0

Farewell - June 4, 2020