Glad to see you got your M60s and are generally happy with them.

I received my M50s a couple of weeks ago and had to rely on the assistance of my four grandchildren, ages four thru ten, to figure out how to open the boxes-no instructions! (they had hidden agendas, however-they wanted to play with the boxes-right away!!)

The only damage to the boxes was the lifting handles; one on each box was torn away-I noticed cause I wanted to be the one to carry them in from the truck, thank you.

I got a very positive feeling when I started connecting them up-very positive! TWO Red binding posts!! (the embossed + and - symbols where there of course, so no problem) I recieved two S/Ns with a gap between them, I suspect the missing s/n contained the black post, which, being negative-relative to positive-made it somewhat inferior and relagated said missing s/n speaker to FO status.

I also have to agree that the bass on my M50s is not quite up to the level that I'd hoped it would be-I guess I just expected better. Other than that, they sound just fine, close enough to my Beloved M3s to be long term "Keepers"