And for all you cynics, I did NOT call in the cavalry. I didn't have any idea I'd open this thread today and find Craig and his "magnetic" personality. Craig, I cannot tell you the JOY it gives me to hear that your lovely wife (Guys, she looks like Nicole Kidman, and I'm not "kiddin' man") has now taken to tagging him with that appellation. Ah life is sweet, and I LOVE this woman.

However, I have to admit that I've had second thoughts since dubbing him with that title. It has dawned on me that, as I've been drawn to the man, what does that make me? Take your fingers OFF THAT KEYBOARD, the answer is implicit in the question. No need to rub it in.

In reply to:

And if Ian wanted to do a home theater makeover, I would likely nominate .... another Cleveland area native I have gotten to know who LOVES home theater, and is the Dad to a truly special needs little girl ... HE works literally 70 hours per week to do what needs done for her...

I believe I just met this gentleman. A very nice guy. But watch out. He drives a Mercedes. Whatever you do, don't suggest Mark give him a car. Hey, I was hoping I could get Ian to try to one up Mark and give me a system like Dennis'. OH, I gotta email Craig and bring him up to date on Dennis' system. He ain't gonna believe this one.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton