What the heck. I will jump into the act also.

It has been more freaken years then I care to remember since my last confession.........................................

If you recall several months I was yapping about www.blacksandcable.com

I purchased some power cords and other stuff from these folks and during our dealings it was discovered that we both lived in the same town and obviously shared an interest in audio. I also very much liked the no nonsense approach to the web-site. The owner has spent a lot of time trying to educate people on myths etc. To be honest this is what got me interested in the site from the start.

Anyway, over the next few months I purchased a few more things, tossed out recommendations to a few people etc.

Not long ago I was approached about purchasing a small share of the company. After thinking about it, I did. Being the type of person I am, I didn't like having a little piece of the pie, I wanted it all. So yesterday a deal was struck and your now reading a post from the new owner of www.blacksandcable.com

Time will tell if I have lost my mind or not but this will be fun none the less. I welcome any and all suggestions, but please PM them to me.

Believe it or not I have a little integrity so any and all posts that come up concerning cables etc, I'm going to stay clear of from this point forward. I refuse to use this forum or any other that I'm a regular on to push my own agenda.

With that being said however, special deals will be put in place for all my Axiom friends! ......end of shameless plug.