OK, first of all I would like to thank everyone for their views, opinions, and experience. I started out with the Onkyo NR-900 and now have a Rotel RSP-1066 and Rotel RMB-1075. While the Onkyo was a very nice and user friendly receiver, it just didn’t have the punch that I was expecting. It did have a lot of features, THX Select certification and a larger choice of sound fields. The user interface was great, very easy to navigate, and setup.
The Rotel system was easy to setup, but the user interface is a lacking in the friendly department. There’s definitely more power, the sound is extremely vivid. The speakers give a feeling of being alive, they are a lot more enjoyable. I was listening to music, and the M80’s have a lot of base, before I didn’t hear this. With the Onkyo I could turn the system up and the speakers sounded flat. Now, there’s so much more range. I turned the speakers up loud, probably 70%, and actually skipped my CD player. It’s an older Kenwood CD player and sits right next to the speaker, so it’s not that hard to do, but this setup with Axioms are impressively loud and clear with solid base.
The binding posts on the amp need either spade or banana connections. Right now I have bare wire, and it doesn’t sit in behind the terminal on the amp secure enough for me to be comfortable.

So, what type of connectors are you using, and is there a good website to get them from?

Axiom: M80ti, QS8, and VP150
Rotel: RSP-1066 Processor, RMB-1075 Amp