Hello,
I was trying to get a home theater/music system in my living room. After hearing a few HTIB's I quickly gave the idea up and convinced my wife (ok begged) to allow floor standers/large bookshelfs on stands.

The room size is 14x22, opens to the kitchen area to one side, open to the front of the house (passage,dining and upstairs area) on the other and is 2 stories high.

I have heard PSB T65,T55,B25 Triangle comete es and the B&W 602s3. I liked the PSB's the most but there was someting missing. The towers could not keep up with the music (or so I felt). The book shelfs did not have bass.

I am thinking about the M60ti's to begin with for music. then I will expand to a 5.1 system with the S4/8's and VP100/150's later.

Do axiom owners here think that the M60ti's would be better than the PSB T55/65's?

What would be a good reveiver to drive these? I am planning on spending around $1100 for the front mains and $ 600 to $800 on the reveiver. Later on around end of the year I will add the sorrounds,sub and center.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome.

APD.