"I went and listned to the B&W 703's yesterday. WoW. Do they sound good. I would be very happy if the M60ti's are anywhere close to those. "

The day I listened to the 703's was the day I thought I had to wait years to upgrade my speakers, because there was no way I could afford them, and did not want to settle for anything less.
Then I discovered the M60's while poking around online, and all of the comparisons everyone was making between the two.
Fast forward to today, and I could not be happier with my 60's. They are everything that you liked about the 703's albeit with a different look. I came to realize that I do not go for the robot eye thing, and much prefer the shape of the Axioms. The finish on the 703's was indeed beautiful though. (Not to mply that the Axioms are not beautiful. The fit and finish are as beautiful as the sound.) Hope that is not a deal breaker for the wife.
Have fun with your search, and hopefully we will be welcoming you to the M60 Posse!

Axioms; For when you've just Gotta have More Cowbell! 60s 150 350 8s 2is RX-V2500 DVD-C750 2900