Don't know how the connector quality compares to Bluejeans, but http://www.svideo.com is cheaper. Unless you're unlucky and end up with a bad ground on shielded cable, or it corrodes through or something like that, bad quality cable will be electrically indistinguishable from good cable at audio frequencies, but good quality connectors can help if you're plugging/unplugging all the time. They have really cheap adapters (I needed a coupler) and shipping is included in all prices (even for a $2 adapter).

A really cool idea if you want invisible (but permanent) wiring without messing around with dragging cables through walls is to use flat cables. Haven't tried it, but I would if I ever put in surrounds. (I'm the guy who selected the HSU cylindrical TN-1220HO sub because it fit best behind the audio armoire.)

Check out http://www.smarthome.com/8470.html for an example. They call it "tape wire" and have 2, 4 and 8-conductor tapes, in 100ft spools for $110-$160. They're quite fine (18ga and smaller) but that's acceptable to 50ft. If you're really concerned with the gauge (don't be!) use 2 18ga in parallel in a 4-conductor tape, or use the tape with 2 14ga and 2 26ga and ignore the 26ga wires.

How is it invisible? Here's their literature:
"The age-old debate of clean appearance vs. easy installation is finally over! Now you can get the best of both worlds with Tape Wire: high-grade cable so thin that it virtually disappears under wallpaper, carpeting or paint — without the hassle of cutting drywall and fishing wire through walls!
"To install it, just peel back the self-adhesive backing and apply it to any smooth wall, ceiling, or floor! To install on a finished wall, simply apply a thin coat of spackle or dry-wall joint compound and feather it out to a smooth finish. If your walls have a textured surface, apply a texture over the surface. Use primer paint over the work area and paint for match the rest of the wall. Once covered, the Tape Wire is completely unnoticeable. Connect it to your speaker wire via a Tape Wire Connector (sold separately), which holds both the Tape Wire and the speaker wire securely in place."

Cool eh?