I just received the final piece to my HT puzzle. My HK 7300 receiver just arrived. I can't wait to hear this system! After months of heavy deliberation and very thorough research, I decided to go with a Bose Acoustimass system. The salesman I spoke to reiterated many times how it is, in his opinion, the best sounding system available at any price. I questioned that for a second, but if he is wearing a yellow Best Buy shirt, how can I argue with that? So needless to say I had to have it. I am so excited. I got all of the teeny satellite speakers and the small subwoofer for the unbeatable price of $3995 INCLUDING shipping. What a freaking awesome deal. Anyway, I can't wait to hear this thing. I should note that Bose now has part ownership of my kidneys if I can't make all the payments....

Ok I got a little carried away with that, it just wrote itself . Seriously, my question (might be just as silly as the above) is about the power cord that comes with the receivers. I have heard a few say that using a better cord can improve performance. Any of you tried this? Dang, maybe I should hand my money over to the Best Buy guy right now anyway. By the way, just so a few board members don't get jealous, I have the HK 635 and not the 7300.