Let me say I have always been one to think the amplification issue is over rated, and over stated. Well, I was wrong. Just put the last piece of my 3 piece sunfire set-up in last night, The new processor, and wow!!! I was doing a serious dis-service the the m-60s. I don't know how I can find the money for my next meal, but they have NEVER sounded so smooth, full, open yet tight, clean open detailed, I am out of adjatives. Put the sunfire grand theater 3 preamp/processor, running 2 seperate amps, a 600x2 2 channel signature bi-wired to the 60s, with a 5x400 5 channel signature for the 150, side surround QS-8s and rear 22s. Not that it ever sounded bad, it sounded good with the RXV-1500, in fact most casual observers would say real good. But the addition of that sunfire pre/pro was incredible. The 3 make a sound that makes you just want to listen for hours on end. I just cannot personally believe the difference. It's alot of "investment" (that's the word I tell my wife), but she agrees it's like night and day. I am very happy with my Axioms now reaching their full potential, and with the 2 SVS monsters don't make it bad to watch a flick either.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s