As soon as I figue this photobucket crap again - LOL, I went with the 3 processor and not the 4, because (this probably sounds like a real dumb reason) because the new 4 only comes in the 17" chasis, the other 2 amps are 19" chasis which I like better, I don't like craming 1200 and 2000 watts of power in the smaller cabinets. I spoke of my disapointment direct with sunfire on the chasis issue. Talk about service, they individually built a theater grand 3 in the 19" just for me! Something they don't "do" anymore. 5 years all parts all labor warranty, nice. And much less cost then the TG-4. Not cheap, but much less. They are almost the same with the 4 adding dolby II-x and not just dolby-II. It sounds silly, but I wanted them all the same size/cabinet. They sit in a vertiacl rack. You can crank em and they don't even begin to heat up even after hours. They are hand built in washington, and like Axiom, their customer service is awesome. I'll get some pics out when I fiure the stupid computer end of it out.

Last edited by joninflorida; 05/04/05 08:45 PM.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s