Thanks for the encouragement John. I had the speaker wire connected to the bottom binding posts. Immediately got home and fired up Eagles DTS (in PCM stereo) and found only the 6.5" woofers firing. Heard absolutely nothing coming out of the mid and tweeter. So then I setup 1 speaker with the bridge connecting binding posts and left the other one alone.

Sure enough when I fired up the speakers, the tweeter and mids were certainly firing! And sorry Bren but they were REALLY, REALLY bright! Hehe just kidding...not trying to start a flame war or anything, but they didnt sound great obviously due to the fact I calibrated the speakers with only the woofers.

Anyways now I'm gonna recalibrate and Im fairly certain I will luv em cus they sounded great WITHOUT the mids and tweeters so I can only assume they will sound much fuller and clearer.

One of the lessons Ive learned in life is that you should always be able to laugh at yourself when making mistakes
I certainly made an honest mistake but its all good cus I'm keeping these speakers! Talk about an upgrade...from the new M30s to M60s for NO COST.

Thank YOU everyone for all your help!

Happy owner of M60s