I had never heard of The Ladder Theory until a fellow over at the av123 forum posted this link. If you have 20 minutes to a half hour to kill (the interval will depend on how much time you waste laughing and/or evaluating the theory), and have pondered the nature of the male/female relationship, this is a GREAT read, with a lot of laughs, and more than just a kernel of truth. I was stunned to reach the end of it, and discover there is actually a forum devoted to the discussion of this theory. Should you take the time to peruse it, be sure to click on the terms which are links so you understand their meaning.

Amie and SonicFox (and any female lurkers), if you are open minded, and are not allergic to profanity, you mind find some humor, and even some insight, in this piece. MIGHT NOT!

Peter, I would think this is right up your alley, but would not be disappointed if it isn't.

All comments or thoughts are welcome.

DISCLAIMER: The thoughts and theories presented in the piece do not, necessarily, reflect those of this poster, and said poster is not responsible for any offense taken by any who may read the theory.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton