Hi Ian,

Thanks for the clarification on the soundstage question!

I do have one simple question, one that I was unable to answer on my own.

I had great soundstage and imaging with my M3s in my old house, but not quite as good in the new home.(I had mentioned this in my post just prior to your response) With some effort I was able to obtain more than adequate imaging and soundstage with my M50s, but still not as good as with the M3s "in the old house."

My question is:(A quick "Yes or No" answer will more than suffice!)

From all the double-blind testing in the good ol' "Standard North American Living Room" If tests were performed that happened to have both M3s and M50s in the same test cycle, how did the M50s compare to the M3s? I understand the basic intrinsic differences, say, between the M22 and M3 for example, and don't wish to get a discussion going concerning these differences within this forum. My concern is entirely within the relationship between the M3 and the M50. The question then being:

Do the M50s "effectively" equal the M3s in imaging and soundstage presentation in that "Standard North American Livingroom" environment?

Thank you in advance for your answer, and "thanks again!" for publishing the curve for the M50 back over the Holidays!
Rich.