Wow! Thanks, Ian, for the quick responce, talk about your legendary Axiom customer support!!

And thanks also for the words I was hoping to hear! Yes, I did try moving the speakers around a bit while trying to get better performance in my accoustically challenged new listening room, and it did help a lot(But then I had to put them back in their less than ideal location) My only real concern was that the M50s may be inherently less accurate in the imaging arena than my M3s(which, I failed to mention, are of the early SE configuration-I've had them for quite a while and couldn't be happier with them!) Although from looking at the "New" plot of the M50 and comparing it to the "Old" plot of the M3(less than Apples and Oranges, perhaps)it almost "Looks" as though the M50 has a significantly "Flatter" responce than the M3, although in a few respects the M50s actually do seem to sound "better" than my M3s. Understanding, however, that one dosen't listen to paper.....especially only one of a series of plots!

Anyway, you guys are doing a great job! I know I've found My speaker, no; Home Theater Company!!

I understand that you can't visit this forum as much as you did in the good ol' days, but it sure is nice when you can drop by!

Thanks again for the good words!!
Rich.