No, they will not improve SQ. 110V AC at 60 cycles will be the same regardless of the receptacle and internal wiring and panel make up. If you have dirty power going into the grind from the power generator, there’s nothing that household wiring will do to fix that. You could buy a power conditioner if you’re really interested in cleaning power to your equipment though. They will make a difference in that regard. A difference in SQ, doubtful, but it will increase equipment longevity.

Hospital grade receptacles are manufactured to a more stringent UL specification. The green dot denotes that they have this particular UL rating(s). They’re built with heavier gauge copper and brass components, a self grounding strap, thicker banding, tougher face that is chemical and impact resistant, and in general, built to withstand the abuse of gorillas. I have them throughout my home, but I didn’t buy them for the grade. I wanted grey receptacles, and HG were the only way that I could get that color when I was building the house.