Yes! I set them up last night. Ran the MCACC on the Pioneer, got out my CD collection and watched a movie.

The VP 150 is setup on top of my TV, and the M60's are pointed strait ahead and are about 8 feet apart. The speakers are about 13 ft away from the listening position. Also the Room is 20x17x8

The very first thing I noticed was the center image was locked dead center, with a tall and some what wide sound stange. It all depended on the recording, but listening to the Brian Setzer Orchestra Live in Montreal was... WOW! Massive soundstage, and I didn't find the horn section bright at all. Also I watched my guilty pleasure Disney's Black Hole. I was in awe, when I noticed that the hole going from front to back was totaly gone. Just smooth panning in all directions. I still have to watch a movie with a reference surround track.

Now, the MCACC on the pioneer controled the bass for my room. This was while I was listen to CD'. I found the music to be layed back, but not to much and the base was tight. When I switch to Direct mode, defeating the MCACC, the speakers got very forward, but not in my face and base was a little on the heavy side. Not bloated but heavy. These are my initial observations.

I will post, hopefully soon the response curves that the the MCACC has pick up for my room

Well that's it for now.