Yes! Welcome to the world of Axiom!!

Seeing the M50s mentioned a couple of times in this thread makes me want to add my $.04 worth(devalued dollar)

I'm currently using M50s on either side of MY 65" mits, and couldn't be happier! I'm also using M3s as center And surrounds due to the fact that they are all full-range speakers and are a perfect match to the M50s due to the fact that all these speakers use the same complement of tweeters and mid-woofers(6.5")using the same internal crossover from woof to tweet, so with only the littlest bit of tweeking in my receiver, I can get seamless panning from each speaker to any other speaker in the system!

I'm using a 7.1 receiver and may well add two more M3s in back later. But the crossover point I'm using is 60hz on all speakers; to keep center channel voices out of the sub, and to take advantage of the fact that I'm using full range speakers in all locations. Most folks here aren't using full-range in all positions and are using the sub to take care of everything below about 80hz. Axiom center and surround speakers aren't designed to be full-range and need to be crossed at a higher frequency, in addition they also use only the 5.25" mid-woofer and have varying cross over points as relates to any speaker larger than the M22.

But, alas, the M50s are not for everybody! They are part of the group of Axiom speakers(M3 M40 and M50s)that are not as detailed and accurate as the remainder of the line. They seem to be designed more for the casual, but attentive, listener, than for the "Audiophiles" amongst us!!

The M60 owner can excitedly hear the tape splice pass over the heads!! The M50 owner would more often be annoyed by it!!!