I didn’t realize how much I missed being on the board on a daily basis.

Jack, I’ll start at the first hole for the regular golfing, but the 14 hole score is tempting. . I have found out that there are 17 members on the street and most of them have riding carts. At 7:30 most evenings, after the other members have stopped for the evening some of them tee off #5 and play the “loop” (5, 6, 7, and then drop down to 4 to come back). Much fun is being had and I plan to join in.

bigjohn - thanks my friend. I can sit on my deck and watch #5 being played (it’s a par three). I’m going out on a limb here and predicting I might have the occasional beer (or several) while engaging in this activity.

Mark - I look forward to hearing from you, it’s been way too long.

Pete/Randy - unfortunately it way too often is more like five or six. That’s why Jack’s idea of a 14 hole round is appealing.

Bren - I remember Bugs’ cartoon argument. That frightens me.

Doug - I have had a Kangaroo Products 3-wheel electric motor caddy, with a remote, for 7 years (recognition gift from my boss) and I can walk without having to carry a heavy bag. I’d like to think that I would continue to do that. However, the appeal of a riding cart from my garage to the course through my back yard is pretty strong. I would pay a trail fee (but then cancel my locker & club storage at the clubhouse), but it would be major convenient. Most of the cart owners also have headlights, so there is a relatively good chance of making it home when it is dark and tipsy out.

Between the great house and being on the course, you might be picking up the fact that I am pretty pleased with all of this.