WOW, i cant wait for those days. NOT!!!

i remembered when i totalled my mom's Ford LTD Landau when i was 14. i didnt even have a license yet, and was sneaking my moms car out to 'cruise the drag'. that car was sooo mint, and i wrapped it around a pecan tree. my dad beat the hell out of me, and i was pretty much grounded for the whole summer.. but, i remember feeling the MOST horrible about how my mom felt towards me. i was no longer her obedient young son.. in her eyes, i had become the lying, dishonest, untrustworthy punk kid that lived in her home. not that she didnt still love me, but that event changed my relationship with my parents forever.

we laugh about it now, but i know it hurt my parents, and especially my mom, pretty deep.. hopefully your son will see this and realize there is a lot more hurt here than just a car... i know i did..

whatfurrer- and to add to what you said.. i was once told by someone, and i cant remeber who..? when my wife was pregnant, i had said i wished we could have a little girl. someone told me, "be careful what you wish. if you have a little boy, all you have to worry about is one penis.. if you have a little girl, you have to worry about them ALL".

someone was giving me good advice

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??