Sneaking back to the original thread for a bit; I think I understand about Teenage sons.

I am(along with my wife)raising three sons, aged 11,9,and 7, and a daughter of 4.

But yet I'm extreemly familiar with the problems associated with teenagers and their driving habits!

Yeah!! Really!!

Our oldest daughter is 35; our son is 29 and our youngest daughter is 27.

It's our youngest daughters' children that we're raising, since she "gave" them to us five years ago!(We got them in two installments-the three boys, then she delivered us a daughter a year later)

So our Grandkids are now Our Kids, and the boys are already looking real close at my Jeep! The same old Jeep that the three kids before them learned to drive in!

Our Son cost us the most, the worst case was when he had one foot on the gas the other on the brake and tried real hard to shift into first! He would have done it too, but the gears decided to let go at the last moment!! It wasen't that he didn't know how to drive it; he used to sneak it out of the garage at night and go four-wheeling quite often til I discovered what he was doing!

Actually, the Jeep was new when the first kid was learning to drive! I hope it's still running by the time the last one gets to it!(Hell: I hope I'M still Running!!)